Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 5th

The surrogacy process is going well. The couple I'm working with has decided to switch Reproductive Endocrinologists (RE). This will end up being a good thing because we will be able to move forward more quickly now. The new RE has been much faster to respond to questions and work on scheduling.

The next step for me is to review the legal contract with my lawyer and then wait to hear from the clinic about my travel and appointments.

In other news, I've been working a lot over the past few days. The website is getting better all the time. I will probably try to take the kids to do something fun in the next couple days.

Tomorrow, L is going to the dentist to finish getting his crowns. He wasn't scheduled until the end of the month, but he spent all night crying due to pain and now has swelling and a fever. Poor boy! I'll be glad to get the dental work done and hopefully we will be able to maintain his oral health better from now on.

See his swollen face?


No comments: